At Koizen our biggest concern is the health and safety of our team, our guests, and the communities of which we are a part. We want to share with our valued guests some of the steps we are taking to ensure the wellbeing of all these groups.
Each of our restaurants enjoys the highest possible health department rating. But even so, during these times, be assured that we are taking extra precautions with cleanliness and hygiene. We are frequently sanitizing surfaces, dishware, silverware and glasses. We are following the guidelines set by local health authorities.
We know that this is a difficult and uncertain time for the food and beverage industry. We want to let you know that we are open for business, however we also kindly request that if you feel ill or unwell that you stay home. This helps to ensure that we all stay well.
Thank you for your kind understanding and we look forward to serving you soon.
1. Seats have been reduced from 16 to 10.
We maintain at least 1,5 meter between each group of guests. More if possible.
2. All staff wear masks throughout sittings.
3. We are frequently sanitizing surfaces,
dishware, silverware and glasses.
4. No other guests are allowed inside the restaurant once a sitting has begun.
5. Koizen, Hanare is closed due to its small seating area. All guests will be moved to Koizen, Omoya.